Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Feeling Alright

Yesterday went pretty well.
According to my LoseIt app on my phone, the calories that I ate, which wasn't much, plus the exercise that I did left me a majority of the calories for the day.

Today, has been alright.
Although I did eat chinese food for lunch, I ate a small amount, and did 15 minutes of jump roping.
I'm going to go outside and do another 15 minutes soon.

Jump roping is fucking hard!
It's a crazy cardio workout. And it wears me out quick. But, it's good. Hopefully as time passes it'll get easier on my lungs. The only thing thats gonna be bad is the fact that it's going to get hotter and more humid, which is gonna be a problem. I'm not sure how I'm gonna manage to jump rope outside and I don't have anywhere else to do it.

Took my multivitamin today and have been drinking lots of water. Getting a little hungry now.
I'm thinking a trailmix bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment