Sunday, April 22, 2012

Such a slacker.

I'm such a slacker.
I haven't been to the gym in quite a few days.
That doesn't mean I haven't worked out though.
I've still be using my speed rope and doing little exercises here at home.
And, I've been watching what I've been eating.
I'm pretty hungry at the end of most days, so I guess I'm doing it right. Haha.

I'm gonna have to harass the trainer at the gym again to try and get some time with him. He was supposed to call me to set something up, but it's been almost 2 weeks and I haven't heard from him.

I think my stomach is getting a little tighter.
And my legs, well, my calves are certainly tighter.
Unfortunately, my shins have been killing me since I started jump roping.
I'm not sure how to remedy it.
Don't know if I should push through it and they'll get used to it, or if I should stop and not do it.
For now, I'm going with pushing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment