Friday, June 15, 2012

Fell off, but I'm back.

I fell off the work out wagon shortly after my last post. About a week ago I started walking almost everyday.
Two weeks ago I got the P90X program. Unfortunately, I also got a whiplash injury, or what I think was whiplash, I never went to the doctor. But it was from a roller coaster.
I've been staying on top of dieting for the most part though. I'm not counting calories or anything, but I am keeping my portions down and eating healthier.

Today I started P90X. I weighed in at 198.5.
I need to get a measuring tape so I know my measurements. I also need to get push up bars cause my wrists kill me without.
I am finally fully committed to this. And I won't stop until I succeed.
This is a lifestyle change and I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment